Monday, September 23, 2013

NOVICE LOW (Writing, Person-to-Person, and Speaking)

Person-to-person

I can...

...greet people in a polite way using single words and memorized phrases.

  • Hola! Mi nombre es Storm! Como sir tu dia?


...introduce myself to someone.

  • Hola! Mi nombre es Storm



Speaking

 I can... ...


  • imitate the sounds and words that I hear
  • say the names of familiar people, places, and objects in pictures and posters using single words or memorized phrases.
  • say short memorized phrases, parts of poems, and rhymes
  • use an appropriate introduction to begin a presentation.  


Writing 

I can... ...


  • write my name.
    •  December Storm Setola
  • label some familiar things


1 comment:

  1. These really need to be divided up and tagged/labeled.

    The person-to-person section has only one person and is missing 3 standards.

    There is no speaking for one of your speaking standards, and the others have very sparse examples.


    Then you used the same evidence twice, even though it doesn't fit.

    ReplyDelete